WHAT IS DEVELOPMENTAL THERAPY? Developmental therapy focuses on whole child development. We utilize play in order to integrate social, emotional, physical, cognitive, and language development in therapy sessions. We focus on children’s developmental stage in order to assist in meeting developmental mile stones.
Has your child transitioned out of early intervention but still require therapy? Our services can assist your needs
- Are you concerned about obtaining develop- mental services after your child transition out of early intervention?
- What if your child does not qualify through the board of education?
- Does that mean that your child does not require developmental intervention?
- Our team-based approach can assist you with these concerns.
Early Intervention Services
Destiny Early Childhood Consulting & Developmental Services, LLC. is a privately owned and operated early intervention provider.
Our Early Intervention Services Includes:
- Brigance screens for 0-35 months
- Brigance screens for 3-5 years
- Developmental intervention therapy for children who have aged out of early intervention.