Early childhood consultation services
Each early childhood program has unique needs, which cannot be generalized to the larger population. However, one standardized need that stands out is the need to provide quality early care and learning to children and families. Our consultation service is tailored to address the individualized needs of each early childhood program. Organizational theory is utilized as an effective method for our consultation service. Our organizational theoretical approach supports the Grow New Jersey Kids program and includes:
- Transformative approach to educational leadership
- Functioning as a visionary director/leader
- Critical/design thinking
- Leadership that encourages creating a structure that fosters adaptability to change.
Our consultation services are inclusive, but not limited to:
- Long or short term services that ensures that your program meets requirements for the Grow NJ Kids program
- Assistance with starting a new day care center
- Using the Program Administration Scale (PAS) to improve your early childhood program.
Quality Rating Improvement System also known as Grow NJ Kids
This rating system is intended to raise child care standard that is provided to children and families in the state of New Jersey. The Grow NJ self-assessment provides insight into the rigorous process that day care centers (early childhood programs) must undertake in order to be rated as a 5-star program, which is said to be an indication of a quality early childhood program.
Our consulting service can assist you with:
- An ECERC-R/ITERS-R independent assessment
- PAS independent assessment
- ESI-R Developmental Screening
- Brigance Developmental Screening
- Completing a quality improvement plan
- Creating a developmentally appropriate classroom learning environment
- CDA training
Contact us today to discuss your particular needs.