Early childhood consultation services
Each early childhood program has unique needs, which cannot be generalized to the larger population. Our consultation service is tailored to address the individualized needs of each early childhood program. Organizational theory is utilized as an effective method for our consultation service. Our organizational approach supports creating a quality early childhood program with a progressive approach. In working with child care directors, our service includes:
- Transformative approach to educational leadership
- Functioning as a visionary director/leader
- Critical/design thinking
- Leadership that encourages creating a structure that fosters adaptability to change.
Our consultation services are inclusive, but not limited to:
- Long or short term services that focus on developmentally appropriate practices and developing a professional learning community.
- Assistance with starting a new day care center.
- Professional development training.
Contact us today to discuss your particular needs.